- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during a search query of the website. When you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is kept which might identify you to us in the future.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
Our database is for our eyes only; we do not intend to share it with other organisations. We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law ;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
- Protecting your personal information is a priority for Sugar N Spice. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your on-line order information. The SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information on-line, we also do everything in our power to protect personally identifiable information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through the SHOPIFY. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay. Sugar N Spice does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about Cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Sugar N Spice website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
Sugar N Spice directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.